To get around XSS you can use GET requests to your logging script, sending the data as arguments by one of two methods (maybe there are others?):

   * one way is to just "get" an Image by setting an image's SRC to
     your logging script.
   * another is to have an inline IFRAME where you also change its SRC
     to your logging script's URL.

You might have to have some built-in delay to let the logging script have time to actually log the event before the form gets submitted... I'm thinking using setTimeout() in javascript.

_alejandro