On 20 Jan 10, at 10:16 AM, MJ Suhonos wrote:

> I think mode of transportation is something to consider; for those of us in
> South/Eastern Ontario, most of the cities are relatively reachable within a
> few hours by ground (excepting Sudbury, unfortunately).
>
> However, for those out-of-province coming via air transport, Kingston is at
> least 2h from the closest major airport (Ottawa).  [NB: don't get me wrong;
> as a Queen's graduate, I love Kingston very much].

As another Queen's grad (a little before MJ, I fear), I am also guilty of
forgetting that Air Canada has about eight flights a day that drop into the
airport at Kingston.  As a student it was mostly VIA, the bus or the thumb.
That said, I would be driving right by Toronto's Pearson Airport on my way down
and could time passage to do a pickup (or two).

Walter
  who loves Kingston in May and June