Laura-

Yes, that diagram is awesome! It does a great job of dividing up the standards
by several different axes. I think the Function section in particular is what I
didn't figure out on my own, mostly because I always assumed those functions
were all contained in a single standard instead of split across several.

-Esme
--
Esme Cowles <escow...@ucsd.edu>

"...the ridiculous mix of the grand and pathetic, the painfully self-aware
 and the mockworthy clueless spiritual state that has gotten us so far
 ahead and so sadly behind the rest of the world." -- Joey Sweeney, Salon