Thanks, Luciano.  I am an advocate for the show-me-the-code method.  In this
case I'm going to give the contracted developer a chance to get a head start
before the code is made publicly available.

Peter

--
Peter Murray         peter.mur...@lyrasis.org        tel:+1-678-235-2955

Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/
LYRASIS   --    Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.
The Disruptive Library Technology Jester                http://dltj.org/
Attrib-Noncomm-Share   http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/