As always, I provided too little information.  Dave, it's much more
involved than that....

I'm trying to make a kind of visual browser of popular materials from one
of our branches from a .csv file.

In order to display book covers for a series of searches by keyword, I
query the catalog, scrape out only the syndetics images, and then display 4
of them.  The problem is that I've hardcoded in a search for 'Drawing',
rather than dynamically pulling the correct term and putting it into the
catalog query.

Here's the work in process, and I believe it will only work in Chrome right
now.
http://www.natehill.net/vizstuff/donerightclasses.php

I may have a solution, Jason's idea got me part way there.  I looked all
over the place for that little snippet he sent over!

Thanks!

--
Nate Hill
nathanielh...@gmail.com