It's actually limited to one location, which is what the calendars and hours
are tied to. But, it's free!

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Laura
Robbins
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 10:11
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Hours of Operation on Website - management tool

There is a free version of LibCal that we use at Dowling that allows room
scheduling and multiple calendars.  It's limited to 3 rooms, and it may be
limited to three calendars as well.  But, the interface is pretty easy to use,
and it will output the calendars as RSS feeds that can can be customized for
events or closings, etc.  We've been very happy with it.

Laura Pope Robbins
Professor/Reference Librarian
Dowling College