Hi,
do you derive from the native theme?
The includeNativeBool constant in the theme should be true, if so you would
have the StatusBar UIID on iOS which will push your UI down correctly on
all iOS devices.

The bottom indicator is a bit problematic as I mentioned here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53871747/cn1-how-to-deal-with-the-home-indicator-iphone-x-and-such

I've seen solutions that include extra padding there but they look pretty
bad. Assuming these are tabs I'd personally just force them to always shown
at the top even for iOS.