Hi,

Those two buttons on the bottom are just regular buttons inside a
container. Is there any way for them to be always forced on top? As for the
status bar, it seems that during development, someone changed the color of
it, so it was showing wrong color. I'll test that on the device, and report
here what are the results. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.