Hello,

I think we derived the whole theme from Flat Red. Is there any way or need
to change this? If not, is there a way to somehow import the current theme
values into the new one, if we need to derive from native theme for this
solution to work?
includeNativeBool is true in our constants, though.

Those buttons on the bottom are not for tabs, but they act like them, in a
certain way. You can switch from one to the other on swipe. How can i force
a component to be on top all the time (or is it something specific for tabs
only)?