Thanks, I appreciate the effort.

The Question is Am I going down the wrong path?
I am 30 years in Swing designs and for the past 3 years have struggled to
fully adapt to the mobile world in that my first instinct is to build
screens with rich text components in mind.

Is there a standard to generate paragraphs for example that highlight text
to present a decent look to the user with emphasis?

Regards.