Hi there,
Sorry for my english.
Well, I am trying to load just BIND plugin. Doesn't work for me..
What I did :
- add this
statistics-channels {
inet localhost port 8053;
};
to my named.conf
- add this
<Plugin "bind">
URL "http://localhost:8053/" <http://localhost:8053/%22>;
OpCodes true
QTypes true
ServerStats true
ZoneMaintStats true
ResolverStats false
MemoryStats true
<View "_default">
QTypes true
ResolverStats true
CacheRRSets true
Zone "127.in-addr.arpa/IN"
</View>
</Plugin>
to collectd.conf
add this :
Loadplugin bind
to collectd.conf too.
I am on lenny, get the "collectdCould not find plugin bind." error message.
Please, help me,
2 hours on that, I am becoming crazy..
Oh, /usr/lib/collectd/bind.so doesn't exist.. normal ?
Ju.
--
Julian HYORDEY
TRINAPS · Ingénierie Réseau
Technicien Administration Réseau& Système
[email protected]
Tel. : 03 39 03 40 44
Fax : 03 39 03 40 49
6 av. des Usines 90000 BELFORT
www.trinaps.com
_______________________________________________
collectd mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.verplant.org/listinfo/collectd