On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 6:36 AM, Manuel CISSE <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello, > > On 04/03/2010 15:00, HYORDEY Julian wrote: >> Hi there, >> >> Sorry for my english. >> >> Well, I am trying to load just BIND plugin. Doesn't work for me.. >> >> What I did : >> > > [...] > >> >> add this : >> >> Loadplugin bind >> >> to collectd.conf too. >> >> I am on lenny, get the "collectdCould not find plugin bind." error message. >> Please, help me, >> 2 hours on that, I am becoming crazy.. >> >> Oh, /usr/lib/collectd/bind.so doesn't exist.. normal ? > > If you're using the package on lenny, it should be version collectd 4.4, > the bind plugin is available since 4.6. > You should either compile a more recent version of collectd or install a > more recent package. > > -- > regards, > Manuel CISSE > > > _______________________________________________ > collectd mailing list > [email protected] > http://mailman.verplant.org/listinfo/collectd >
You could also try the lenny-backports version, which is 4.6.3. See http://www.backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=instructions _______________________________________________ collectd mailing list [email protected] http://mailman.verplant.org/listinfo/collectd
