I tried your branch but sadly I cannot build it, a dependency was added which does not exists under Mac OS X (clock_gettime):
checking for clock_gettime... no checking for clock_gettime in -lrt... no checking for clock_gettime in -lposix4... no configure: error: cannot find clock_gettime On 25 November 2010 00:37, Schmurfy <[email protected]> wrote: > It is not improvements to do plugin that you did, it is more that you wrote > half of the plugin ;) > I already did most of the work you surely had to do to write this, I just > wanted to have a build system running before adding more code to the plugin. > > For the read/write callbacks we can call a function by name from the C code > which is enough in my opinion and should reduce the C code of the plugin, > with one function called you can call as many as you want in the lua code > itself as you wish. > > On 24 November 2010 18:07, Florian Forster <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:20:10PM +0100, Florian Forster wrote: >> > no problem ;) While I still don't particularly *like* autoconf, I at >> > least learned to work with it. I'll look into it as soon as I find >> > some time for it. >> >> I've done some improvements to the build system and the plugin itself. I >> rebased the commits to the current master branch, so you probably have >> to (re)set your branch to there instead of merging the changes. >> >> I didn't take a close look yet, but it appears the build scripts have >> changed between Lua 5.0 and 5.1 – from a custom build script to a >> pkg-config file. I'll try to incorporate this eventually. >> >> Unfortunately I don't have time to explain my changes in detail, I hope >> you'll figure out what I did. As always, I tried to keep the code as >> self-explanatory as possible, but this stack based VM doesn't exactly >> make this easy :/ >> >> Best regards, >> —octo >> -- >> Florian octo Forster >> Hacker in training >> GnuPG: 0x0C705A15 >> http://octo.it/ >> >> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- >> Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux) >> >> iQIcBAEBAgAGBQJM7UY+AAoJEMPSHpbi2Mmg1FwP+wVIw5wqJn8AxyM6jwBarOEg >> apdPh0R1wSUvZh+ur+ZWTClewH166hGR/QM5Ib+8oD/XGGBKIL3HowlmKB51nV9o >> uaWjJ/wEUn6nUjAxrXUsdFotCLiaqmFYi+aszDUrDaZqoIhbmJAwP7B7F6YD/UgE >> 2Miwkh6PyPXM0Rmup5+X1OpTm12JmzYOXC3Tgg/mtEP4UDp15hoasVMIMwdOrBG7 >> LHKw1G8svy/bDSi2nbc+8I3eJC7EdOHo0DR4pOszBdJHXOpjqRFoGRkVq+sxkbSG >> FfN0KXhvPBWHYLyFgWDx1CY0IsRu8YbiD7yIyTSabq38d3gZh4cAvYkb24kqmiIr >> xK/BJ8dtopFIJvK7adOuGFG6RsKIbNe0Grq6iLvHA0+rNQeUAa1h1O5Dp23sLoE/ >> plrQv1cqq+SnBCSpzLJkE1osq6DqsSjqIyQECuXSsP1PoWtHPZDRfxZmFKBUl9hA >> /dSaCbGNl9S8MwKdMdLmPsAIp1dPTmbmmAYoPWuaK+syxjFWlJL5FZZ4h1x4Vx4x >> 0+CbYhNd2mnB1d+Ng9WpIpjYvQ4fsx6nSucT9auIdP8GHL4hwBNcXBV7d+SNfBeb >> l5ZEHUX8xBdq5cAokZdBNJeSKuAQZX9EIGZPICvqv25K72XcjptYabyubYaiL9lD >> XiCzqSVeInCxwsYOV9Y+ >> =NKVl >> -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- >> >> >
_______________________________________________ collectd mailing list [email protected] http://mailman.verplant.org/listinfo/collectd
