Hello,

I wondered if there is interest in having a meetup for collectd contributors, or if there is a way to distribute the load of maintenance on more shoulders.

I'm open to ideas to improve the situation, that could be:

- create/maintain a wishlist for new features/changes
- define/collect low-hanging fruits for (new) contributors
- maybe switch to a different release model? Would automatism help there?
- create/maintain a wiki page for review or coding guidelines
- is the

I'd be happy to organize/help organize a personal meeting, or to host a video conference, irc meeting, whatever helps....

Feedback is very welcome here. Based on the turn the discussion will take, we would decide on next steps.

Best,
Matthias