On 27/10/2018 11:21, Florian Forster wrote:
Hi everyone,

that's a great idea!

I've talked to Matthias and we'll try to organize a venue in München, Germany
where both of us work. Arranging something on a work day is going to be easier
than on the weekend, at least if one of our employers is hosting us. In any
event, knowing the number of interested parties would be super helpful. It'd be
great if you could take 30 seconds to fill out this three-question survey:

   https://goo.gl/forms/GLYrW18Jui1luxGi2

Best regards,
—octo

Thank you Florian for putting this up!

Since we're targeting early next year, we might also think of co-locating this with FOSDEM in Brussels (if that's an option?), as it might enable folks to combine travels?

Thoughts?

Topics for the meetup I would imagine are:

- review guidelines for reviewing code
- what are groups doing? presentations of involved projects?
- next big(ger) changes requested/planned for development
- ramping up interested persons
- discussion on changing the release model? feature-based vs. time-based releases?
- ...

Best,
Matthias