Hi Matthias,

Am 26.10.2018 um 10:25 schrieb Matthias Runge <mru...@matthias-runge.de>:
> I wondered if there is interest in having a meetup for collectd contributors,
> or if there is a way to distribute the load of maintenance on more shoulders.
>
> I'm open to ideas to improve the situation, that could be:
>
> - create/maintain a wishlist for new features/changes
> - define/collect low-hanging fruits for (new) contributors
> - maybe switch to a different release model? Would automatism help there?
> - create/maintain a wiki page for review or coding guidelines
> - is the
>
> I'd be happy to organize/help organize a personal meeting, or to host a video
> conference, irc meeting, whatever helps....
>
> Feedback is very welcome here. Based on the turn the discussion will take, we
> would decide on next steps.

I’d very much like to join a personal meeting. During the CURLup 2017 in
Nuremberg
we already had some informal talks and it would be great to follow up on that,
probably combined with a hacking session.

Best regards

  — Dago

--
"You don't become great by trying to be great, you become great by wanting to
do something,