Dream95 opened a new issue, #11638:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11638

   ### Search before asking
   
   - [x] I had searched in the 
[feature](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues?q=is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Feature%22)
 and found no similar feature requirement.
   
   
   ### Description
   
   Many E2E tests depend on `seatunnelhub/*` images that are **amd64-only**. On 
Apple Silicon Macs , running them via Docker emulation is slow and often 
unstable.
   Please provide **ARM64 or multi-arch** variants for other common E2E images 
, and use the same arch-based image selection pattern.
   
   ### Usage Scenario
   
   Develop and debug connectors / engine features on Apple Silicon Macs, and 
run Testcontainers E2E locally with native `linux/arm64` images.
   
   ### Related issues
   
   _No response_
   
   ### Are you willing to submit a PR?
   
   - [ ] Yes I am willing to submit a PR!
   
   ### Code of Conduct
   
   - [x] I agree to follow this project's [Code of 
Conduct](https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct)
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to