siwen-yu commented on PR #11730:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11730#issuecomment-5238394434

   Thank you, @DanielLeens, for the very thorough and thoughtful review — I 
really appreciate you tracing the runtime path end-to-end and confirming the 
fix sits on the default upsert path.
   
   Both points are well taken:
   
   1. **Code style** — you're absolutely right that the Code style check is 
currently failing. I'll run `./mvnw spotless:apply -pl 
seatunnel-connectors-v2/connector-jdbc -am` locally, push the formatted result, 
and make sure that check goes green before merge.
   
   2. **YashanDbDialect** — great catch. `YashanDbDialect` does carry the 
identical unconditional `WHEN MATCHED THEN UPDATE SET` bug, so #11729's root 
cause isn't fully closed without it. I'll fold in the same `matchedClause` fix 
there and extend the test coverage (the new `JdbcAllKeyTableUpsertTest` plus 
the existing `YashanDbDialectTest`) to cover the all-key case, so the fix is 
complete across all MERGE-based dialects.
   
   I'll push the updates shortly and ping you for a re-review. Thanks again for 
the detailed and constructive feedback!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to