SEZ9 commented on PR #11730:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11730#issuecomment-5390956583

   Thanks @DanielLeens — answering your comment directly: yes, I'll take the 
remaining step you flagged. Your re-verification at `c0824e0` (the removed 
`nonUniqueKeyFields.isEmpty()` guard in `XuguDialect.getUpsertStatement()` 
replaced by the shared `matchedClause`-omission pattern, exercised by 
`XuguDialectTest.testAllKeyTableOmitsEmptyUpdateSet()`), together with 
@siwen-yu's confirmation, gives me what I need. I'll add my approval as a 
maintainer with write access to satisfy branch protection and proceed with the 
merge.
   
   Also acknowledged that the duplicate-fix concern you raised earlier is 
resolved on your side, so there's no conflict to sort out before merging.
   
   @siwen-yu — nothing further is needed from you; please just don't push any 
new commits to the branch so we merge exactly what was reviewed at `c0824e0`. 
If anything does change, flag it here so we can re-check before merging.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:496 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to