wybaby168 commented on PR #11770:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11770#issuecomment-5275788184

   Thank you for the very thorough re-review and for independently validating 
the full runtime lifecycle at `7f70804263e4`. I really appreciate your 
confirmation that the Option A refinement and the multi-split connection-reuse 
test fully address the previous concerns.
   
   Good catch on the defensive `catch (IOException cleanupException)` branch. I 
agree that it is not currently exercised because `close()` handles its SQL 
exceptions internally. Since `close()` still retains the existing `throws 
IOException` contract, and this point is purely cosmetic and non-blocking, I’ll 
keep the reviewed head unchanged to avoid unnecessary review and CI churn. The 
catch will remain as a safety net for a future implementation that may 
propagate an `IOException`.
   
   I’ll continue monitoring the remaining CI jobs. Thanks again for the 
detailed analysis, constructive feedback, and merge recommendation.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to