DanielLeens commented on PR #11423:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11423#issuecomment-5385673307

   Thanks @SEZ9 for the additional pass. The head is unchanged from the one I 
approved on August 4 (`b7b7288ad234`), so I'm treating this as engaging with 
your seven follow-up points rather than reopening the review.
   
   All seven read as reasonable, non-blocking refinements to the 
container-credential guidance rather than anything factually wrong in the 
current text: the ECS `AWS_CONTAINER_CREDENTIALS_RELATIVE_URI` prerequisite 
(Issue 1), naming the actual bundled SDK artifact/version boundary instead of 
an unqualified IRSA claim (Issue 3), and the IMDS blast-radius note for EKS 
node-role credentials (Issue 4) are all worth folding in — they sharpen 
guidance that is already directionally correct. I'd put Issues 2, 5, 6, and 7 
in the same bucket: real polish on wording, cross-referencing, and formatting, 
but none of them change what a reader would actually configure.
   
   From Daniel's side, none of these rise to a blocker on top of the docs-only 
changes already verified in this PR (the `s3a://` scheme fix, the corrected 
provider class name, and the SDK-boundary facts checked against the pinned 
`aws-java-sdk-bundle:1.11.271`), so my August 4 approval stands. It would be 
great to see a small follow-up commit picking up these seven points before 
merge, but I wouldn't hold the PR open only for them.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to