DanielLeens commented on PR #10680:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10680#issuecomment-5391428023

   Thanks @SEZ9, agreed on the three-item split. On the rebase: the July push 
(`0570563e5b`) went through while edit-from-maintainers access was open on this 
head; I don't want to assume that's still reliably available without 
re-verifying it live, and redoing a rebase blind is riskier than the branch 
owner pushing their own sync, since @xyueji knows the local label-state changes 
best. So the cleanest path: @xyueji, if you can rebase 
`fix/starrocks-label-already-used` onto the latest `dev` and push, that clears 
the conflict; if edit-from-maintainers access is still open once that's done, 
I'm glad to help directly too. Once the synced head is up, I'll do the final 
look at the label-state logic right alongside the CI retrigger and approval you 
mentioned.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to