abdessalems commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5411498619

   @DanielLeens @SEZ9 — first, sorry for all the back and forth on this one, 
and for taking up so much of your time over the last few days. The reviews have 
been genuinely detailed and I've learned a lot from them, so thank you for the 
patience.
   Quick status and one question before I push.
   The class loader guard in BlockingWorker.run() is done — a missing per-task 
entry now fails fast with an IllegalStateException instead of silently 
installing a null context class loader.
   On the eviction item, I started with the change as described, having 
taskDone() capture the removal and hand that instance to recycleClassLoader() 
so it stops re-resolving by key. That does fix a real inconsistency, since 
previously the recycle and the archive could act on two different contexts. But 
working through it I don't think it fully closes the race on its own: if an 
older generation's taskDone() runs after a newer one has already installed its 
context under the same reused location, the remove() hands back the newer 
context, and we'd recycle its class loaders while it's still running.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to