abdessalems commented on PR #11727: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5425682018
@DanielLeens Thanks for the detailed review and for catching the Task.close() issue. I pushed the fix in 8122bdbfa. I added the initAttempted guard so we only call close() after initialization was actually attempted, and widened the close-error handling so an unexpected exception doesn't escape the finally block. I also added the regression test for the missing class-loader case. I verified it fails without the guard (30s timeout) and passes with it, and testStaleTaskDoneDoesNotCleanupNewerGenerationResources passes as well. Spotless is clean. @waterWang the branch has moved again, so #11757 will need to rebase on this head. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
