SEZ9 commented on PR #11856:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11856#issuecomment-5421604523

   Thanks @DanielLeens for the fresh pass over `06344bd0` — no apology needed; 
races like this are easy to miss until the interleavings are traced 
deliberately.
   
   I take the new concurrency concern seriously: if the error payload and its 
graceful-removal classification can be updated as a non-atomic pair, a genuine 
failure could be misclassified and downgraded to WARN. That's effectively a 
concurrency variant of the log-level classification concern you already raised, 
so I'll treat it as part of closing that finding.
   
   Two things I need before I can fix and verify this properly:
   
   1. Your review text appears to have been cut off mid code snippet — could 
you post the rest, especially the exact interleaving you traced? I'd like to 
reproduce it in a test before claiming a fix works.
   2. You mentioned this round also covers the current CI failure, but that 
part didn't come through either. Can you share what you saw failing?
   
   Glad to hear the 8 items from the earlier review (`c801f463`) independently 
re-verify as resolved on the current head. Once the race details and CI info 
are in, I'll push a follow-up commit.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:571 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to