kuswardhanietidims-svg commented on PR #11997:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11997#issuecomment-5461598878

   Thanks for the review. Two things were needed and are now done:
   
   - GitHub Actions was disabled on my fork, so no workflow runs were being 
created and the `Build` check could not be detected. I have enabled Actions on 
the fork (all workflows, including `build_main.yml`, are now indexed and 
active).
   - The branch was behind the latest `dev`, so I rebased it onto the current 
`apache/seatunnel` `dev` and force-pushed.
   
   The `Build` workflow is now running on the fork and has been picked up as 
the PR's `Build` check; I'll confirm here once it passes.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to