DanielLeens commented on PR #11950:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11950#issuecomment-5480456254

   Thanks for the update, and confirmed.
   
   I re-checked the current head (`40c507d8`) against the commit I last 
reviewed (`e7e4e6a11a`, COMMENTED 2026-08-28T10:29:48Z). The only commit added 
is a merge (`Merge branch 'dev' into fix/sql-string-case-locale`, parents 
`e7e4e6a11a` + `f0046a0022`) that pulls in 40 new `dev` commits — but the PR's 
own diff is still confined to exactly the same two files it has been throughout 
this PR's life (`StringFunction.java` and `StringFunctionTest.java`), and 
neither appears anywhere in the `e7e4e6a11a...40c507d8` file list, so they're 
byte-identical to what I already reviewed. This is the `dev` sync I'd suggested 
in earlier rounds (the branch was 17 commits behind at my last check) finally 
landing — not a code change on your side.
   
   CI is currently queued/in-progress on your fork's `Build` run for this new 
head (started ~14:54 UTC), so results aren't in yet. Given the sync, I'd expect 
the previously-flaky jobs (`unit-test`, `doris-connector-it`, etc.) to get a 
clean shot at re-running against current `dev`; I'll take another look once the 
run finishes.
   
   Nothing new to add on the code itself — my "Ready to merge" conclusion from 
prior rounds stands, contingent on this fresh CI run coming back green.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to