DanielLeens commented on PR #11951:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11951#issuecomment-5480652772

   CI status update on Issue 2 from my last review: the apache-side `Build` 
check on the current head (`c0d0ddd7f7`) is now showing `success` — the JDK-8 
unit-test flake, PythonSourceTest failure, CouchbaseIT container-bootstrap 
flake, and the cascaded rocketmq-connector-it cancellation I traced on 08-29 
have all cleared, presumably via a rerun. So Issue 2 is resolved; no code 
change needed there, as expected since none of those failures touched 
`seatunnel-transforms-v2`.
   
   Issue 1 is still the only open item: #11950 remains open and still 
duplicates this PR (same author-of-report, same `Locale.ROOT` fix, same 
regression-test pattern). A maintainer still needs to pick one of #11951 / 
#11950 to merge and close the other as a duplicate — that's a process decision, 
not something I can resolve from a review, so I'm not converting this to an 
approval yet.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to