DanielLeens commented on issue #10443:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/10443#issuecomment-5493784095

   Thanks for checking the tracker before starting.
   
   I rechecked the current `dev` tree on September 1, 2026. Your tracker read 
is materially correct: Azure Cosmos DB already landed through PR #11167, I do 
not see a DocumentDB connector module in the current source tree, and I do not 
see an open DocumentDB PR in `apache/seatunnel`.
   
   So Amazon DocumentDB source is still a valid unclaimed slice under this 
umbrella tracker.
   
   For the first PR, please keep the scope intentionally narrow:
   
   1. source only, not source + sink together;
   2. a basic read path first, with clear auth / endpoint configuration and 
docs;
   3. no broader Mongo-family abstraction or change-stream expansion unless the 
first implementation truly needs it.
   
   Please open the PR against `dev` and link it here once the first reviewable 
slice is ready.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to