Rangsh commented on issue #12164:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/12164#issuecomment-5585443557

   @DanielLeens Thank you for the detailed guidance and for accepting the 
claim. I understand the assignee limitation and will proceed without expecting 
a formal assignment.
   
   I’ll prepare a narrow rollback fix as requested, with deterministic 
regression coverage that injects a failure after publication — including the 
callback/submission boundary — and verifies that the published context and 
associated cancellation state do not leak, and that a second deployment of the 
same TaskGroupLocation actually executes. I’ll also preserve the existing 
master-failover behavior where an already active, healthy task returns success 
rather than being redeployed, and I will avoid any unrelated executor or 
classloader lifecycle changes.
   
   I’ll keep the PR focused and submit it once ready. Thanks again for the 
clear direction.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to