SEZ9 commented on issue #12164:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/12164#issuecomment-5628386826

   @Rangsh Thanks — acknowledged that the four asks (rollback boundary, 
deterministic post-publication failure injection with a real second 
`deployTask` of the same `TaskGroupLocation`, master-failover skip 
preservation, and scope against current `dev` / `f6ed9579c5e`) are tracked in 
the checklist on https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12218, and that the 
`CooperativeTaskWorker` guard follow-up is there as well.
   
   One point I'd still like to see covered on the PR: please make sure the 
regression test exercises both sides of the post-publication boundary raised 
earlier — a failure from `onContextPublished` and a failure at task submission 
— and asserts for each that `executionContexts` / `cancellationFutures` are 
cleared and that the follow-up deployment actually executes rather than just 
returning success.
   
   I agree the rest of the discussion belongs on the PR; I'll pick up the 
review there. Thanks for the quick turnaround.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:951 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to