DanielLeens commented on PR #12130:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12130#issuecomment-5611967877

   Confirmed — I just re-pulled the current state directly rather than going by 
this thread: `Build` on `2dd45e26f` is `SUCCESS` on the apache side, and I 
checked run 34089819303 on the fork directly as well — attempt 5, 80 jobs 
passed, 13 skipped, nothing failed or cancelled. `kudu-connector-it (11)` 
finished in 25 minutes this run, consistent with my diagnosis that the earlier 
cancellations were the #12132 Flink-container hang eating the 90-minute budget, 
not a real failure in this diff.
   
   That was the one condition my approval was standing on, so with a clean 
`Build` on the exact commit I reviewed 
(`2dd45e26f8613e0ee682d48aed9e963fc1d004f7`, unchanged since my last pass), my 
`APPROVED` review holds unconditionally now — no further action needed from me. 
Since I'm comment-only, this still needs a write-capable maintainer to do the 
actual merge, but from a review standpoint this is ready to go.
   
   Thanks both for chasing the CI signal down to the actual job logs instead of 
treating it as generic flakiness — that made this a much cleaner call than it 
would otherwise have been.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to