201811510411lw commented on PR #12301:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12301#issuecomment-5661698273

   Hi @zhangshenghang, I have also been working on #12243 and would like to 
coordinate with you on this PR.
   
   I have a local candidate covering:
   
   - Per-table bucket routing through the normal `MultiTableSink` creation path.
   - Preserving schema-control routing using `schema_subtask_id`.
   - Global-commit recovery, with real Flink MiniCluster/Paimon tests covering 
INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE, checkpoint recovery, and savepoint restoration at the 
same parallelism and from two writers to one.
   
   The relevant modules build successfully, and 610 local tests pass. The 
candidate currently uses `SupportSinkWriteRouting<T>` with the writer count 
bound during initialization, plus a separate `SupportSinkGlobalCommitRecovery` 
capability. I’m happy to align on a common interface.
   
   Would you be open to incorporating the relevant changes here? I can adapt 
them to your branch and prepare a focused commit. It would also be helpful to 
agree on whether global-commit recovery should be included in this PR or 
handled separately.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to