SEZ9 commented on PR #12301:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12301#issuecomment-5754465142

   Thanks for the update, @201811510411lw — and for correcting the earlier note 
on Docker E2E. Having the new two-writer Paimon Docker E2E pass locally on 
Flink 1.15.3, 1.18.0 and 1.20.1 with readback after updates and deletes is 
exactly the wiring-layer confirmation I was waiting on for `5de24b8cb`, so that 
item is answered. Understood that this covers the new regression method rather 
than the whole Paimon E2E suite; the remote CI run on #12366 should give us the 
rest.
   
   On CI: the A/B runs (35482662518) showing the OpenGauss restore failure on 
both the parent `1650a04cd` and the patched commit under Java 8/11 is a 
convincing case that it predates this change, so I won't hold #12366 on it. The 
checkpoint failure is the remaining open item. Since it didn't reproduce in the 
targeted remote runs or locally, could you post in #12366 which job/test failed 
and the relevant log excerpt from the original run? That will let us decide 
whether it's flakiness or something in the routing path that needs a closer 
look before review there.
   
   Your question about continuing the routing-only fix in #12366 with the 
original SPI, partitioner and co-author credit is addressed to the original 
author of this PR, so I'll leave that decision to them. From my side the 
approach is fine, and I'll do the independent review on #12366 once the 
remaining CI items above are clarified.
   
   For the record, nothing changes on this PR: the head is still `48264cda6a`, 
the two findings from my earlier review remain open on this branch, and I'll 
hold off further review here unless new commits land on it.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1196 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to