SEZ9 commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5825623520

   Thanks @abdessalems. To be clear, this doesn't change what I said above: the 
source diff on `a80834ebf` is unchanged from `06c2ef03e`, the approval stands, 
and I don't think the merge needs to wait on the unrelated failures.
   
   One housekeeping question, not a gate: could you confirm whether the points 
from my earlier pass on `TaskExecutionService` (the deploy/teardown monitor, 
the `BlockingWorker` context source, and the stale-cleanup path) were addressed 
at `06c2ef03e`? Since the current head doesn't touch those files, I just want 
to make sure I'm not carrying a stale view of them. If they were resolved, 
nothing further is needed from my side; if any are still open, a pointer to 
where they stand would be enough.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1294 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to