DanielLeens commented on PR #12299:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12299#issuecomment-5852856552

   Thanks for pushing on this rather than taking my last comment's 
characterization at face value - that's the right instinct.
   
   On the confirmation request in your first comment: I don't need to re-answer 
point by point, because your follow-up already did exactly what you asked for - 
you went and checked `38d0f805c111` directly and posted permalinks for every 
item (F1/F3/F4 in `FileUtils.readFileTail` / `LogContentReader.read` / both 
endpoint call sites, F2/F6 in the incompatible-changes.md and rest-api-v1.md 
en/zh entries, F7 in the v2 doc wording, F8/F5 in 
`HttpConfig.getLogResponseMaxSizeBytes` and `FileTail.getContentWithPrefix`). I 
re-walked those same lines just now and they match what I verified when I 
approved this head (`38d0f805c111`, review `5316703683`, 2026-09-25) - nothing 
has moved since, so there is no fresh diff for me to re-review here.
   
   On CI: agreed a characterization isn't enough on its own. Your second 
comment's direct job links are the right level of evidence - the OceanBase Java 
8/11 failures are `NotSerializableException: io.debezium.relational.TableId`, 
independently fixed in #12489, and the active Java 11 engine retry is on 
`testStreamJobFailsAfterCheckpointTriggerDispatchFailure`, which is the 
checkpoint guard under review in #12454, not this diff. Both check out against 
the jobs you linked. Current status is still `Build = FAILURE` / 
`mergeStateStatus = BLOCKED` from those two - reporting that as observed, not 
resolving it; I'm not retriggering runs from my side. My approval on 
`38d0f805c111` stands, and this remains blocked purely on those two unrelated 
CI items clearing (or a rebase past them), nothing outstanding on the code.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to