SEZ9 commented on PR #12299:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12299#issuecomment-5789109116

   Thanks for the pointers on `5564bd74f6ba`. The described changes line up 
with what I asked for on each of my points:
   
   - **F1 (charset)** – all read paths decoding as UTF-8 through 
`readFileToUtf8Str`.
   - **F5 (extra copies)** – a single `ByteBuffer` read, `lineStartOffset` 
returning an offset, and one `new String(...)` decode with no `copyOfRange`.
   - **F8 (duplicated MB-to-bytes / `<= 0` sentinel)** – consolidated in 
`HttpConfig.getLogResponseMaxSizeBytes()` with `LogService` and 
`LogBaseServlet` delegating.
   - **F3/F4 (truncation marker)** – notice built in `LogContentReader` and 
wired into both the v2 (`LogBaseServlet`) and v1 
(`RestHttpGetCommandProcessor`) endpoints, with tests covering the 
present/absent cases.
   - **F2/F6 (incompatible-changes.md + v1 docs)** – entries in 
`incompatible-changes.md` and `rest-api-v1.md` (en/zh).
   - **F7 (doc wording / stray backtick)** – `rest-api-v2.md` naming the option 
instead of a hard-coded size, and the zh backtick fix.
   
   I still need to confirm each of these against the actual diff at that head 
before I close them out, but based on the description nothing here needs 
another push from my side. I'll follow up once I've gone through the changes.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1262 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to