DanielLeens commented on PR #12299: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12299#issuecomment-5867710659
@SEZ9 thanks for the ping and for laying out the full CI accounting on this head. I re-read the PR at `2209591b1a9c` from scratch (main code, config plumbing, tests, docs en/zh) rather than only diffing against my last approval. My earlier approval stands. The 19 changed files are the same as at the version I approved (`38d0f805`), the production code and docs are unchanged, and the only movement is the rebase onto current `dev` plus one test-helper adaptation in `RestApiIT` (the new test now builds its v2 base URL through the dynamic-port helper that `dev` introduced after my approval). I found no new High or Medium issue; the one Low observation from before (the cap bounds a single request, not aggregate concurrent large-log reads) is unchanged and remains a possible follow-up. Since this is a rebase-only delta I am not posting another full review. The only remaining gate on my side is the required maintainer approval on this head. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
