DanielLeens commented on PR #12391: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12391#issuecomment-5852868348
@SEZ9 agreed, and thanks for keeping this current -- we're asking for the same thing, so there's nothing new to add on my side. To be precise about where things stand as of this reply: - Code side: unchanged since the diff I reviewed on `0fc63dc5`; the `dev` sync that produced `57890813b` is byte-identical for this PR's three files, so there is no new code-side blocker. - `transform-v2-it-part-1` -> `TestFilterRowKindIT.testFilterRowKindMultiTable`: I'm treating this the same way you are, as the already-filed #12116 `AssertSinkWriter` static-counter flake on Flink legs. Nothing in this PR's diff touches `AssertSinkWriter`. - `all-connectors-it-5` -> `OceanBaseCDCCompatibilityIT.testOceanBaseCdcWrapperRuntimeE2e`: still only one occurrence and I could not find a pre-filed issue for this exact symptom, so I'd rather have a second data point than assume it's noise. Mechanically it runs against the Flink translation layer, not the Zeta `SeaTunnelTask.close()` path this PR touches, so I don't see a plausible causal path from this diff, but "mechanically unrelated" isn't the same as "confirmed pre-existing." Once @SeaSand1024 posts the `all-connectors-it-5` re-run result, I'll fold it into a fresh review comment against `57890813b`: green closes it out as another testcontainers/E2E flake unrelated to this PR, a repeat failure with the same error means we look at it properly before merging. No action needed from either of you beyond that re-run; I'll pick this back up as soon as the result is posted. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
