SEZ9 commented on PR #12489:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12489#issuecomment-5852991579

   @DanielLeens I checked the actual packaged MySQL CDC artifacts for the 
non-blocking follow-up in review `5328949872`, on this PR's unchanged head 
`6709cfc11819`.
   
   - `connector-cdc-mysql-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT-2.12.15.jar` (22,263,227 bytes) does 
**not** contain `io/debezium/relational/TableId.class` or the 
`io/debezium/relational/` package.
   - `connector-cdc-base-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar` does contain the patched class.
   - In separate Java 8 and Java 11 processes, I put those two packaged jars on 
the classpath in both orders and serialized a real `TableId` with 
`ObjectOutputStream`. All four probes passed; every process reported the class 
loaded from `connector-cdc-base`, with 
`Serializable.class.isAssignableFrom(TableId.class) == true`.
   
   The MySQL jar SHA-256 is 
`76fcaec92b487cf52bed9b760ab0fd2aceada4be38fb49f04013a6e9bdb6546c`. These 
artifacts came from the locally verified full reactor build for this patch. 
This checks the packaged outcome you suggested; it does not assert that every 
historical release has been checked. The suspected duplicate-class problem is 
not present in this current standalone MySQL CDC artifact, so I have not added 
a speculative MySQL POM change or expanded this PR.
   
   The OceanBase fix itself remains unchanged. I am still monitoring the 
complete build and will retry its failed jobs after the remaining Kafka jobs 
finish; the passing OceanBase module alone is not being reported as an 
all-green build.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to