SEZ9 commented on PR #12489:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12489#issuecomment-5856116472

   @davidzollo I traced the closure and corrected my earlier interpretation. 
GitHub's `ClosedEvent.closer` explicitly points to merged PR #12298. Its 
description contained the phrase `dependency fix #12489`, which unintentionally 
created a closing reference. That wording was my mistake; this was an automatic 
closure when #12298 merged, rather than a separate decision to close this 
dependency PR.
   
   I corrected that wording in #12298 and the analogous reference in #12299, 
checked all four related PR descriptions, and reopened this PR on unchanged 
commit `6709cfc118199013be66a4ef83409adb2f030c2d`. The intended issue-closing 
references in the feature PRs remain intact.
   
   The completed fork Build on this exact commit is still successful, including 
both OceanBase compatibility jobs. Reopening created a new upstream Build 
check, currently queued for status synchronization; the new Notify and labeler 
checks passed. I am checking that update as well. The existing review requests 
to you and goutamadwant remain pending.
   
   Sorry for the confusing earlier closure question. The dependency change is 
still needed by the open PRs, and its code has not changed since the successful 
CI run. I will keep its status updated while awaiting the required review.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to