hutiefang76 commented on PR #12501:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12501#issuecomment-5863895671

   Thanks, you were right about the routing change. I restored the old 
two-argument parsing and kept the escaping fix. The regression fails against 
the previous head; it now executes INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and row-exists 
queries for both a non-main upstream database and schema.table input. I also 
added an actual Sink factory/writer case with database omitted, and coverage 
for quoted UNIQUE and index names. Both JDK 8 and 17 pass module verify with 
all three DuckDB suites (20 tests each). I removed the dotted-name claim from 
the description; resolving that ambiguity belongs in a separate change. 
Upstream Build is still a separate check.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to