SEZ9 commented on PR #12607:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12607#issuecomment-5976220456

   Thanks @avnijainnn, the follow-up covers the doc points.
   
   - F3 (zh incompatible-changes entry) and F5 (blank `kudu_masters` previously 
failed during Kudu client creation and now fails fast at option validation): 
the changes you describe are exactly what was asked. The last head I reviewed 
was `7e25d818e4f2`, where the zh `## dev` section still had only the Redis and 
RabbitMQ entries, so I haven't seen the new revision yet. Could you point me at 
the pushed commit so I can confirm the zh entry sits in the same `## dev` 
section and mirrors the EN wording?
   - F6: replacing the "whitespace is accepted" note with "whitespace around 
individual master addresses is passed to the Kudu client as-is and should be 
avoided" resolves the misleading wording. Please double-check that the EN and 
ZH Source and Sink docs all say the same thing and that the earlier wording is 
gone.
   - F1/F2/F4: I'm fine keeping runtime parsing out of scope here, consistent 
with the scope confirmed in issue comment 5917734796 — `notBlank` is purely a 
fail-fast on the whole string. One small ask on F4: since 
`nonblankMastersArePreserved` deliberately pins the untrimmed value reaching 
`CommonConfig.getMasters()`, please add a one-line comment in `KuduFactoryTest` 
stating that this asserts pass-through (no trimming) by design, so a future 
reader doesn't mistake it for an endorsement of padded values.
   
   Once the commit is up, I'll take a final look at the docs and the test 
comment, and we should be good to merge.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1510 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to