SEZ9 commented on PR #12607: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12607#issuecomment-5988383132
Thanks for the update, @avnijainnn. I'll go through `9b206bce4` for the F3/F5 changes and the F4 comment in `KuduFactoryTest#nonblankMastersArePreserved`, along with the F6 wording you confirmed in the EN/ZH docs, and will mark those resolved once I've reviewed the diff. F1 / F2 remain open since they concern runtime behavior rather than docs: `notBlank` only checks the whole string, so comma-only values or lists with blank or whitespace-padded entries still pass validation and are handed to the Kudu client untrimmed, where they are likely to be rejected. I understand runtime parsing stays unchanged per the scope you linked, so could you either (a) extend the validator to reject blank comma-separated entries, with a small test in `KuduFactoryTest`, or (b) add a short note to the PR description explaining why per-entry validation is deliberately out of scope? Either works for me. <!-- streview-comment:1535 --> -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
