+1 binding,

1. Built the tar from the git tag checkout
2. Verified the release notes both downloaded and built
3. Installed single node cluster and ran some jobs successfully
4. Verified documents, Found "svn" link instead of git in the header of
document. This could be corrected either in next release or next RC.

-Vinay