Hi folks,

I'd like to create a separate git repository for the web site (now managed in
svn).
For more details, please see the discussion in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-14163.

I'll ask INFRA to create a git repository if there are no objections.

Thanks Marton Elek for the continuous work.

Regards,
Akira