Resource profile is similar to TSv2, the feature is:
- Alpha feature, we will not freeze new added APIs. And all added APIs are
explicitly marked to @Unstable.
- Allow rolling upgrade from branch-2.
- Touched existing code, but we have, and will continue tests to make sure
changes are safe.

Discussed with Andrew offline, we decided to not put this to beta1 since
beta1 is not far away. But we want to put it before GA if sufficient tests
are done.

Thanks,
Wangda