Thanks for your efforts Wangda!

+1 (non-binding)

* checked out git tag release-3.1.1-RC0
* built from source on Ubuntu 16.04, java 8u161-oracle
* deployed on a 4 node cluster
* executed snapshot commands: create, diff, checked file presence in
.snapshot directory
* execute map-reduce examples: teragen, terasort, teravalidate
* checked out web UI: file browser, snapshots
* executed unit tests for hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs module that have
all passed

Best regards,
Zsolt