Thanks Wangda for working on this!

+1 (non-binding)

- checked out git tag release-3.1.1-RC0
- built from source on Mac OS X 10.13.4, java version 8.0.172-zulu
- deployed on a 3 node cluster
- ran terasort, teragen, teravalidate with success
- executed basic hdfs and dfsadmin commands
- executed unit tests for hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs-client and
 hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-- hdfs-httpfs modules that have all passed

Thanks,
Kitti