+1 (non-binding)  Thanks for working on this Wangda!!

    - built from source on mac, jdk1.8.0_111
    - deployed on a 3 node non-secure cluster
    - tested basic hdfs cli functionality (put,get, delete,ls etc)
    - executed sample MR jobs (wordcount, TestDFSIO read/write)
    - Basic sanity check for NN and RM UI

Best,
Ajay